Human Resources/Payroll Clerk
Basic Function: The HR /payroll clerk position is accountable for collecting timekeeping information, incorporating a variety of deductions into a periodic payroll, and issuing pay and pay-related information to employees.
- Collect and summarize timekeeping information
- Obtain supervisory approval of time card discrepancy
- Process garnishment requests
- Process and close periodic payrolls
- Print and issue paychecks
- Process direct deposit request set up, changes or termination
- Process Vacation and Sick Calculations – Obtain approval for payment
- Set up new hires and terminations in ADP
- Verify new hire and termination paperwork for accuracy
- Set up new hires and terminate employees in Prime Net and ADP Time and Attendance, timekeeping software
- Process employment verifications
- Process and distribute reports for LOA, bank institutions, loan companies, child support etc.
- Answer questions from employees related to human resources and payroll topics
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Manage employee enrollments for medical, vision, insurance plans and COBRA
- Submit workers compensation claims via carrier’s website
- Assist with payroll processes
- Maintain Filing and paperwork flows
Desired Qualifications: 3+ years of payroll processing experience. Bi-lingual English and Spanish. Must be detail oriented.
Contact Yaneth at email@example.com.